Refer a Patient
SaVida Health is a specialty addiction practice providing medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid and alcohol use disorder.
We believe effective addiction treatment should be comprehensive, taking each patient’s unique physical, emotional, and social needs into account. We are proud to collaborate with other physicians, treatment providers, and mental health professionals in the communities we serve.
When you refer someone in your care to SaVida Health, you can rest assured that he or she will be provided with respectful, compassionate, and effective treatment.
SaVida Health Highlights:
- Outpatient Medication-Assisted Treatment, Counseling, Case Management, and Toxicology
- Medications Typically Prescribed: Suboxone or Vivitrol
- DMAS Preferred Office Based Opioid Treatment (POBOT) Program
- Follow ASAM and SAMHSA Clinical Guidelines
- Emphasis on Psychosocial Needs of the Patient
- Accepting Most Forms of Insurance Including Medicaid and Medicare
- Success Measured by Improved Quality of Life, Progressively Responsible Behavior
- Major Investment in an Addiction Specialty EMR for Tracking Social Determinants and Patient Retention in Recovery