Specialty Addiction Practice Providing Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid and Alcohol Use Disorder
• Outpatient Medication-Assisted Treatment, Counseling, Case Management and Toxicology
• Medications Prescribed: Typically Suboxone or Vivitrol (Do Not Dispense)
• DMAS Preferred Office Based Opioid Treatment (POBOT) Program
• Follow ASAM and SAMHSA Clinical Guidelines
• Emphasis on Psychosocial Needs of the Patient
• Accepting Most Forms of Insurance Including Medicaid and Medicare
• Success Measured by Improved Quality of Life, Progressively Responsible Behavior
• Major Investment in an Addiction Specialty EMR for Tracking Social Determinants and Patient Retention in Recovery
EXPANDING OUR FOOTPRINT
Practice Integration Opportunities :
SaVida Health offers practice integration opportunities for single purpose, medication-assisted treatment practices an multi-specialty practices with a panel of MAT patients.
Let SaVida take the reimbursement risks and administrative burden so you can focus on practicing medicine.
Seeking doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, counselors, social workers and peer recovery specialists.
SaVida offers competitive salaries and attractive benefits, as well as part-time oportunities.
• Regional and Local Travel or Commuting Opportunities
• Leadership Opportunities
• Practice Within a Specialty Addiction Medicine Practice
• Eliminate Reimbursement Risk
• Significantly Reduce Administrative Time
• Scheduling Support
• Growth Through Our Marketing & Business Development
• Access to a Network of Peers
Provide Holistic Care by Leveraging SaVida’s Resources:
• Case Management Resources
• Onsite Counseling
• Improved Access for Patients
• Access to Clinical Data from Addiction Specialty EMR